My mission in life is to help others live in the freedom that comes with knowing and understanding who they are. I don’t think I really ever grasped how precious life is until my dad passed away. I was already in the Human Resources space for nearly a decade at that point, but it wasn’t until that experience that I changed the way I looked at life. Since then my focus has been on not only being my best self but guiding others to be theirs. Whatever that looks life for you. You define your success, and you are 100% capable of being that person.
I have 3 guiding principles that I apply to my life and if you want to adopt them for yourself, they are all yours!
You are capable of more than you ever imagined
- Tricia Sitemere
Meet Tricia Sitemere
Quick Facts About Me
- I am a sister, a wife, an overzealous aunt, and devoted friend!
- My husband Brian is hands down the funniest person I know.
- I have over a decade of Human Resources experience and have worked for multiple fortune 500 companies supporting University Recruiting and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Before transitioning into HR, I worked in marketing and promotions, the financial services industry, event planning, as a waitress, as a learning and development specialist, in a call center, and as a brand ambassador!
- I’m a Certified Yoga Instructor