[Take CTRL of Your Future, Alt-er Your Mindset, and Delete all Doubt]
How Gratitude and Intention Can Change Your Life
With so many aspects of our lives out our control, sometimes it can feel like there isn’t much we can do to achieve the changes we desire in our lives. We feel like there’s a brick wall between where we are today and moving closer toward our personal goals. You are NOT helpless and have much more control than you know. With the right mindset, you can make an incredible impact on your life and the lives around you. You can go from clutter to clarity, from powerless to powerful. You can be an active participant in moving the needle toward being the person you were meant to be and living a life more fulfilled.
- Explore how to define intention for yourself
- Learn how the wrong mindset can steal your opportunities and keep you stagnant
- Learn simple tools to gradually change your mindset and increase positivity
- Walk away with an outline to create your plan of action to help propel you forward
- Learn resources to maintain your right mindset
- Uncover your supporting cast
[Your Career Toolkit]
Taking CTRL of your future and Shaping Your Career Path
So, you’re about to graduate!!! You’re probably faced with many decisions about your future. Graduating and moving on to this new phase in your life can be exciting, but it doesn’t have to be scary. There are many things you can do to prepare yourself to stand confidently as you navigate your transition from student to employee/entrepreneur. No, I don’t mean you have to have every little detail figured out. No, I don’t mean the rest of your life has to be planned to the letter, and no, things will not be perfect, but despite that, you can STILL be successful. I can show you how.
- It is perfectly okay to still be figuring out your plan
- Learn how to organize and prioritize your decisions
- Learn how to create potential opportunities for yourself
- Learn my resume building tips from nearly 10 years in HR hiring university students
- Gain an understanding of the importance of effective networking
[From Notes on a Napkin to a Published Book]
Taking Bold Leaps to Deleting all Doubt
All your favorite books and companies were written and started by REAL people. Real people who had a vision, story, journey, or mission they wanted to share. Their success didn’t appear out of thin air. These people took certain steps and ACTIONS in order to bring their visions to life. You can do the same – in business and in life – IF you have the right framework in place.
- Learn about my personal journey in publishing my first book
- Use the right framework to go from idea to execution
- How to create accountability
- Navigate Imposter Syndrome